Wednesday 22 February 2017

Oops I did it again

Further to my last post, the contract for the new book about the Wasp arrived today and I duly signed it (aided by the dog).  I also spent a happy morning in the RN Flight Safety Centre going through old Flight Safety magazines (Cockpit) looking for articles.  I struck gold several times finding a report on the original Wasp deck operating trials as well as one explaining why the aircraft got such a silly flotation bag system.  Next week its off the to the FAA museum to look through Flight Deck magazine to get some more information.  Hopefully these articles won't all be about crashing!
As I've said before any 'Dits' or photographs will be gratefully received.



World famous author aided by world famous hound (not sure about the bloke in the background).

No comments:

Post a Comment