Saturday 28 January 2012

Back in England

Well the British Virgin Islands but this blog system is too clever for its own good and when we were in St Martin it automatically went to Dutch - which I don't speak so couldn't work out the instructions!!
Anyway a lumpy trip over here with two Barracuda which we couldn't eat because of Ciguaterra the local fish disease. Now in Cooper Island,I dived the wreck of the Rhone today, a mail ship that went down in 1856, its listed as one of the best dives in the world and I would agree. I dived it six years ago and its just as good now.
Off to Puerto Rico for the 18th Feb. We've got a really cheap flight home and need to get back to rescue our dog from Fi's sister amongst other things. I'll try to put some photos on when wifi is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment