Wednesday 18 July 2018

Final word in the final chapter

Today was one of those days which only happen a couple of times a year. This afternoon at about three, I finished the final chapter of my latest book. There may be a great deal of more work to do, editing, proofing and graphics but the story is complete. It means that for a while I can go to bed without plot lines running through my head, I can walk the dog and think of other things. Mind you I still can't agree in my mind about the final title and as I have several other ideas for other books (including another Jon Hunt) I suspect I will still need a note book beside my bed to jot down ideas just before I got to sleep. I posted a draft cover for the book some time ago but will no doubt change it before publication. Anyway here's the main character again.



No comments:

Post a Comment