Thursday 5 September 2013

Back at home

We arrived in Bath yesterday and have left the boat in the tender care of our daughter - it might be there when we get back!!  We're now at home and trying to get rid of the musty smell of four months and read a rather large pile of mail.  The competition winner is Barclaycard who have sent me six letters in four months urging me to get a card  - and I've had one for over twenty years.  On Wednesday I'm off to Southampton for the boat show where I am on the Sailing Rallies stand for the duration - so anyone passing by please stop in for a chat.  Not sure how my feet will take to all that standing around but I'm sure it will be worth it.  I'll take the laptop and if anything interesting happens I'll try to put some entries on the blog.  Otherwise its back to the boat on about the 24th of September for more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment