Sunday 13 January 2013

The dark midwinter

I've just remembered why I was so keen to be out of this country over the winter months.  We've barely seen the sun for weeks and even today when it came out briefly the temperature was down to plus 2,( which is, of course, why I played golf so badly!). So to cheer myself up I dug out these two photos of a sailing trip I did in the summer.  I was incredibly lucky as it was probably the best week to sail of the whole summer.  During the trip we had more Sunfish than I've ever seen - at least a dozen, we had Dolphins, Porpoises and Sharks.  One day when anchored we went swimming with Seals.  Bet you can't guess where it is - answer at the bottom.  On top of that I'm half way through my next book and completely stymied on a plot issue.  At least the days are now getting a little longer and the weather can only get better - please.


No not the Caribbean again.




St Marys in the Isles of Scilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment