Wednesday 27 November 2013

Book Launch - Ta Rahhh!!


As a self published author I can't book a large venue and put on drinks and nibbles, nor can I spend hours in various books shops doing signings.  So instead, here are some gratuitous photos of some fireworks.

However, today I pressed the various buttons to publish  ARAPAHO on Amazon and Createspace.  The book should appear in a puff of smoke some time this afternoon (at an incredibly reasonable price).  Once again my hero, Jon Hunt, gets involved in the issues of the day - in this case the chaos of the Lebanon and Beirut in the mid 80s.  He also gets caught up in a rather nasty ship hijack.  All sort of based on my own experiences of the time.  Please let me know what you think - preferably through the reviews on Amazon.

Larry





No comments:

Post a Comment