Monday 29 October 2012

Published!

The Kindle version of my latest novel 'Cocaine' is now out on all good Amazon sites. As you can see, it has been added to the adverts on the side of the blog. It certainly got good feedback from my army of proof readers, so hopefully should sell well.  It is based  on my time in the Bahamas and Florida many years ago.  However, it moves on a little  from the previous two in that it is more of a novel and less 'faction'.  I don't want to give the ending away as I worked hard on making it a little different in that regard too.  So all my readers, please rush to buy it and also give me feedback, preferably of the five star variety on Amazon!!
The hardback will be available soon but the company - Createspace - take a little longer getting it set up.
Here is a preview of the paperback cover:


No comments:

Post a Comment